Thursday, November 18, 2010

The desk

I'm screaming  for a little office space in the house. I don't know where is going to be (not much space) but I know what kind of desk I want, and that is a Parson desk! there is something about the simplicity of the style that I just love (not much the prices).





 Looking around I found this amazing web page
http://ana-white.com/ (you should check it out).
She has the perfect plans for a home made parson desk! just what I want. 
But now, I feel guilty because I will like to build pretty much all what she has in there,
 Like this picnic table for M & G

or this play house for the boys too!
 

Or maybe this cubby wall for all  my arts and crafts tools

well, I just can add and add projects... Funny how I just star with a desk and ended with a cubby.
I kept my promise (I wrote today!), See you tomorrow,
Marta

PS I'm tired, please forgive my bad writing.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Keep writing Marta. It's such a nice way to connect with family and friends. Not to mention - sharing your point of view with others! Love you!

    ReplyDelete